Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mozzerella Tomato Pasta

Recently I attended a luncheon at my sister's house where she was previewing some all natural spices and oils. The brand was Wildtree, and I was instantly impressed with the quality of the ingredients as well as the flavors they had there. I signed up to make some freezer meals, and this is one of the recipes I made there. (yes, I have tweaked it slightly)

2 cups       Chicken Breast (cubed)
1 cup         Red Pepper (slices)
1 cup         Fennel (slices)
3 TBLs      Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil 
                  (Wildtree brand)
4 TBLs      spices, Smoke Mozzarella & Tomato
                  Blend (Wildtree brand)
1lg             spaghetti squash
splash        coconut milk  (So Delicious brand)
salt and pepper(s&p)

1. Saute' your veggies up in a little roasted garlic grapeseed oil. As they start to get soft and fragrant, toss in your chicken. Be sure to season with the delicious smoked mozz & tomato blend and as always s&p. At the very end splash with some coconut milk to deglaze the pan. You don't need very much, but I used a little extra...because, I wanted to :)

serve on spaghetti squash.....(you cut in half, clean out, and roast in the oven on 400 degrees until you get those yummy pasta strings. usually around 30 - 40 minutes.

I actually feel a little bad, this pic doesn't do the dish justice, it was super yummy. Of course I don't thicken my sauces but you totally could, a little corn starch would work...but you didn't hear it from me. *wink

No comments: