Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, April 9, 2012

cabbage can become.....noodles?!?

So, the other night I was jonesing for some yummy pasta, but alas..pasta and I..not friends.
So What's a girl to do?
(yes I just said jonesing....what of it *wink)
- Easy, slice up some yummy cabbage into 1/2 inch ribbons. Saute' in a little oil (grapeseed or olive) s&p, and then dress them as you'd like.
I had some yummy Roasted Veggies that I roasted in a honey balsamic glaze,
with a bit of heat from some crushed red pepper. It was sooo good.
Who says pasta needs sauce?...what you do?...ok, I will give you a new one tomorrow you can try on your new, healthy (and tasty) 'noodles'
yes some of the veggies are a little blackened...got a bit distracted, but honestly it was still sooooo yummy!!!

No comments: