- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons oil - olive or grapeseed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel and cut potatoes into thin sticks [the thinner, the crunchier!]
- Put potatoes, oil, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix until all the potatoes are coated
- Spread on a non-greased tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Be sure to check on them every 3-5 minutes because depending on the thickness of the fries, the baking time will vary
You can add other seasonings to make a new twist on this classic, like lemon pepper, or greek sasonings, or dried mint, or italian seasoning...etc. you get the idea.